WHO ARE WE?
The Florida Interfaith Climate Actions Network (FL-iCAN!) is comprised of climate conscious individuals, organizations, and groups that come together collaboratively to address Florida’s unique climate challenges.
- We nurture a culture of preparedness and climate resilience in Florida; aligning spiritual, religious and civic commitments.
- We convene, communicate and collaborate throughout the year, foster bio-regional nodes to address current and urgent issues, and assemble annually.
- We promote dialogue, foster relationships, catalyze collaborative efforts, and increase civic engagement.
- We are a learning community.
Guiding Question: How do we live well together in our environment so that everyone thrives?
- Vision: A mutually supporting network of climate conscious individuals and groups.
- Mission: To bring people together to address Florida’s unique climate challenges.
- Process: Convene diverse persons and groups desiring to improve environmental relationships to participate in interactive experiences, and discover new collective actions.
Our convener, host, participant and fiscal agent is the Florida Council of Churches.