FL-iCAN! Affiliates are formal and informal groups that are taking action on climate issues in Florida.
Benefits of being a FL-iCAN! Affiliate – a Network of Networkers sharing leadership
- Enjoy collaborating with thoughtful, like-hearted/minded activists
- Connect with more people in your bioregion
- Offer focused Action Alerts to your networks
- Rally around short term actions
- Increase your outreach to wider audiences
- Participate in FL-iCAN! governance
- Contribute to event designs and leadership
- Shape FL-iCAN! short-and long-term goals and strategies
- Experience shared leadership and learnings with fellow explorers
- Participate in periodic Regional Gatherings and Annual Assemblies
- It’s too much fun to miss!
How Can Our Group Affiliate?
Please Contact Dr. Beverly Ward at email@example.com
What if We Are Not a Group Yet?
Please Contact Sharon Joy Kleitsch at firstname.lastname@example.org., who can help you find like heart-minded people.
Each FL-iCAN! Affiliate is expected to:
- Send one representative (or more!) to the FL-iCAN! Annual Assembly to cultivate stronger networks, offer best practices, deepen collaborative relationships, and participate in shared governance to inform FL-iCAN! actions the following year.
- REGISTER A REPRESENTATIVE TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL ASSEMBLY
- LIST ONE EVENT (OR MORE!) that is aligned with FL-iCAN!’s vision and mission for cross-promotion each year.
- Share this LINK with your members, and encourage registration for others’ events
- Share Action Alerts on climate issues that are appropriate for your networks
- Consider sharing leadership, responsibilities, and managerial skills.
- The Climate Mobilization
- The Connection Partners
- Earth Charter Florida
- Florida Council of Churches
- Florida Coalition for Peace and Justice
- Green Faith Florida
- Southern Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
- Unitarian Universalist Justice Florida